Lost my Posts

The web host I’ve been using for the last seven years has been hacked multiple times in the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, they didn’t bother to tell any of their resellers or account holders about the security breach.

After having cleaned out the malware, etc. from my sites just last week before I could get the sites moved they were hacked again.

While I used the exporter to try and get all of my blog posts out it appears to have not exported any posts since 2005.

Fortunately, I did do a database export so I’m hoping to be able to recover at least some of the earlier posts.

This entry was posted in ramblings. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.